Thursday, March 8, 2012

Life

I know, I haven't posted in a long time. Nothing overly exciting has happened lately.
Beth had a field trip, but I forgot my camera. Beth takes gymnastics once a week and is really improving in her skills. Jacob is signed up for a soccer camp twice a week in May, and he can hardly stand the wait. They are both rocking and rolling in their AWANA club for church. I am amazed at how many scriptures they learn and retain. Spring Break is next week, and we'll have some fun stuff to do. Hopefully, I'll remember to take my camera along.
Kevin is busy as usual with work. I completed my participation in the spring Just Between Friends consignment sale. I am getting into spring cleaning- hard work but feels so good to have a major task accomplished, a part at a time (baseboards and fans today, windows and blinds next week). I'm doing some re-organization of closets and toys. I also completed all the digital scrapbook pages for our 2010 Disney World trip. I had a marathon weekend, completing 17 pages. I haven't scrapbooked since- got a bit burned out. I still have to finish ordering the pages, but I'm loving the way it's coming together in the album so far. Here's a peek at a few of the last pages:

No comments :