Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ants on a Log

I've seen two variations on this snack. I thought if Beth helped me make them, maybe she'd actually eat them.

First we got all our ingredients together- celery, for version 1- peanut butter and raisins, for version 2- cream cheese and craisins
Beth helped spoon the cream cheese into the celery. She wanted to keep licking her fingers between celery sticks. So, she learned an important lesson in cooking- don't lick and get your slobbery germs on food other people will eat. You can lick at the end :)
Once they were all made, both kids tasted one. Neither kid liked them. Well, Beth licked the cream cheese off her, but that was it. I, however, thought they were both tasty.

1 comment :

yaya said...

YUM YUM, fun fun, cute cute.
I bet she had fun making them.
Good try