Thursday, February 10, 2011

Computer Time

I have been a traditional scrapbooker for about 15 years. Geez, that makes me sound really old. I recently discovered a love for digital scrapbooking. Oh my goodness, it's so much fun! I can sit on the comfy couch, with my laptop and notes from our Disney trip (what I'm scrapbooking). I don't need to make a big mess. I can resize my pictures, getting more on a page than traditionally. For the decorations, I just find various things for free or purchase online to complete my pages. Let me tell you, the internet has SOOOOOOO much stuff, and I'm only getting started on what's out there. I've also found an online community with TONS of ideas and other Disney addicts, who also love scrapbooking. I'm learning so much about my photo software. It's so much fun! The online community also hosts challenges periodically, that really challenge me to learn new things in my program. Here are a few of my favorites:
I'm debating between having pages printed then put in a regular scrapbook or just having a book printed. Either way, I think I'm in trouble- I've got more pictures and fun than either book type will hold.
So, if you wonder why I haven't blogged lately, I've probably spent my computer time scrapbooking. I'll post again when something is exciting. For now, we're staying inside as much as possible and keeping ourselves busy.

No comments :