Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's good to be the mommy

My sweet little artist has been very busy with her artwork. It usually centers around the upcoming holiday. Since Mother's Day is next, I've been getting lots of sweet cards. These are the best parts of them!

Despite the tough days, tantrums, illnesses, long nights, and all the other things moms have to deal with, I wouldn't trade my job for the world. It's these sweet moments that make it all worthwhile. The hugs, the snuggles, the unprompted "I love you", the laughs as they discover the world and try to explain themselves. Life is good! I'm so blessed to be a mommy!

3 comments :

beka said...

Awwww, how sweet is that? :)

Unknown said...

What a sweetheart!

yaya said...

Beth is a treasure, the cards are treasures and being a stay at home mom is a true treasure.