Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like....

getting the stuff ready
(and then, there were 4 tubs of clothes)
JBF time!!!!! It's that time of year again, when I get ready for the biggest consignment sale in Texas, Just Between Friends. Twice a year, I pull out all the clothes and toys and stuff I've stashed away as the kids grew out of it or over it. I clean, sort, package, price and box all these goodies to sell for someone else who's just the right size and age and can't live without it. JBF is THE way to get rid of gently used items and pick up some new fun! The Fort Worth sale is incredible. They're planning this time for about 1000 people who will consign their stuff. Imagine two football fields of clothes, toys and gear you may need or want for children (and maternity), and it's all in there. Literally, there may be 20 of the same baby swing. It's just incredible to see! I love this chance to clean out the closets, toy boxes and garage (where it's been stashed). Then, I get to spend time shopping and hanging out with friends who enjoy JBF as much as I do. So, for the next couple weeks, forgive me as I go into warp mode to get ready and not wait until the last possible minute.

No comments :