Monday, August 25, 2008

JBF

If you don't already know about it, you need to. If you live in the DFW area, you really need to know about it! What is "it"? JBF! Just Between Friends consignment sale. Imagine a football field of clothes, baby equipment, toys, strollers, books, and all the other things it takes for growing and raising a kid. You can consign your things, you can buy things, you can volunteer and shop before most people. It's fabulous! I'm totally hooked! I've never spent more than $12 on an outfit. I got Beth a couple Ralph Lauren polos for $4 each! You can buy Gymboree, Ralph Lauren, Nautica, other top line brands, Childrens Place, Old Navy and even Target stuff, all for a fraction of the cost. It's all gently used, no stains (unless they snuck it by the inspectors), great stuff!





Details? The Fort Worth sale is the week after Labor Day at Will Rogers. Get going now if you want to consign your stuff. Make plans, hire a babysitter, save your money if you plan to go shopping.



Here's the website- http://www.jbfsale.com/



Yes, they're all over the country and plenty around DFW, though FW is the biggest. I'm almost finished with my prep work. I keep finding more things to sell. I hope I can get it all there in one car load!

1 comment :

Pam said...

All over the place...but NOT in Florida :( Hope you have a great sale this year!!!!