Thursday, August 6, 2009

New look

What do you think of my new look? Thanks Casey!

I found a great digital scrapbook kit I like from Funky Playground Designs , sent the file to Casey from Blue Star Blogs, and she worked her magic. We chatted about what I liked and didn't like, what I wanted to see more of, and she patiently (ok, maybe not- she is my sister, so I can say that) kept working until I loved it. If you want a fancy or cute blog design of your own, head over to her website. As a matter of fact, she's running a sale on pre-made blog headers ($15 instead of the usual $25).

Thanks again Sis!

Edited to add that my sister is now being taken off admin for my blog so she can't change anymore of my posts. She probably thought I wouldn't notice. :)

6 comments :

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

This is the best blog design work I have EVER seen! I MUST get her to design my blog too. Oh wait. :)

Thanks for saying I'm the most beautiful sister in the entire world. That is SO sweet!

yaya said...

Your new look is totally adorable, creative, imaginative and expressive. I guess you girls got your "art style" from me. And my sense of humor.

Angie said...

LOVE IT! The new pics too!

Erica said...

Looks good! I like the font, too.

Lindsey said...

I love it!

jamielblev said...

Very cute!