Beth is absolutely loving kindergarten!
- Her teacher apparently knows everything, and I know nothing. We've had some "discussions" regarding this information. I won.
- When the kids come in each day, there is something on their desk to entertain them until school starts. That is just as exciting as anything else she can imagine. I love the anticipation!
- She's bought lunch in the cafeteria a couple times- nuggets, of course. And, they have ranch, so everything is right in her world.
- Every evening, we pick out the next day's outfit. She's adamant about what she wears. Oh, and she loves her saddle shoes, especially with her knee highs (but her skirts are a bit too long, making the knee highs look like tights.
- Her favorite part of the day is recess. Her favorite learning part is Bible time, though she would rather play all day.
- She's learning lots of cute songs and coming home to share them with us. Even Jacob is picking up "I says i, i, i"
Here are some more pics of her cuteness uniforms