Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Beth's 2nd interview

I rounded up some more questions for Beth to answer. In less than 2 weeks, she'll be turning 5. It's fun to see her perspective on things. Plus, we've been sicko in this house and I haven't felt much like blogging anything. Enjoy!

Who is your favorite aunt? "Aunt Casey"
Why? "Because I love her"

What is your favorite thing to do at Popi and Yaya's house? "play with Popi and Yaya"

If you could choose absolutely anything you wanted for dinner, what would you have? "frozen dinner- pizza, maccaroni, spaghetti...."
More than something Mommy makes? "Well, I think that tonight I want a frozen dinner"

What is your very favorite movie? "Let me see, 101 Dalmatians"

What is your favorite song? "M-I-C-K-E-Y-M-O-U-S-E"

What is your favorite thing to wear? "dresses and skirts" (panting with excitement)

What do you like to play when Mommy tells you "Go play!"? "with my stuffed animals and my vanity"

What is your favorite board game? "Bingo"
What your secret to winning? "We have to get 4 in a row to win"
Have you ever lost? "Sometimes"

What do you want to be when you grow up? "I want to be a rock star, or maybe a dentist. Or, maybe when I grow up, I can be anything I want to."





About Daddy:
What makes Daddy happy? "When I say 'I love you' and when I mind him"


What makes Daddy sad? "When someone isn't playing with him"

What is your favorite thing to play with Daddy? "I like to play in my room with him"

What is his favorite thing to play with you? "blocks"
What about the monster game? "I don't like that"
But Daddy does. "Yea, but it's just pretend."

How old is Daddy? "32"

What does he let you do when Mommy's not around? "play by myself"
Does Daddy let you do something that Mommy doesn't? laughing, "no"

What does Daddy do for a job? "he works upstairs and pays the bills so we can buy stuff at the grocery store and so we can keep our house"

What is Daddy's favorite kind of food? "toast and eggs"
What about when we go out to eat? "I don't know"

How are you and Daddy the same? "we both have blue eyes, and our faces kinda look the same, and we like to play with each other"

How are you and Daddy different? "I have blond hair, and he has brown hair"

Ok, that's all. Was that fun? "yes ma'am"

2 comments :

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

YES! I'm the favorite!!!!!! Could this be because I just sent her presents?

I loved the answer about Kevin paying bills so you can keep the house. Ha!

yaya said...

play play play....yeah yeah yeah...