Friday, March 20, 2009

Can you do it?


Can you do it? A whole 24 hours.
I am going to try. Here's my gameplan from 7am Friday 3/27 until 7am Saturday 3/28:
no computer for me
no tv for me or the kids
I can't ask Kevin to give up his computer/blackberry on a work day. TV, well, I'll try, but it's not likely!

How will I manage?
chores, lots of them as our Sunday School fellowship is at our house that night
maybe a trip to the zoo if the weather is right and enough chores are done
read instead of tv at night, maybe even finish that book I've been reading for a month
Will you join me? What will you unplug? I dare you!

6 comments :

Erica said...

I cannot do it! It's March Madness. I'll unplug everything but the TV. Thanks for the suggestion!

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

No way Jose! It's 7am on a Saturday and J and I are both sitting in bed with our laptops. :)

AtwoodArena said...

That actually sounds like fun. I knwo I am strange. Tia told me my favorite theing to do was "your puter" OUCH! We may at least try for the majority of the day!
C-

Unknown said...

Mom and I might try it. Except for the work thing, we can start when we get home. No TV, No computer, No Ipod.

J.J. said...

Sounds like a good plan! Now if I could just not forget the date! I think I could put that in my planner but my planner is in my phone. :)

Sondre Lyn said...

I am afraid I wouldn't do it. I have done it enough moving to want to do it if I don't have to! :D

Thanks for visiting my blog. Casey did such a great job on my blog, but I knew she would because hers looks so great. I really love what she did with yours, as well!